Aviation Gin Blog
Botanicals 101 – Lavender
The lavender also contributes an herbal/earthy quality that lends to the versatility and mixability of Aviation American Gin.I find this especially to be the case when using lemon juice (remember, always use freshly squeezed juices).
You can best pick up the lavender flavor when tasting Aviation American Gin neat, look for it on the nose but also for its earthy/rosemary flavor on the palate.
- 1 1/2 oz Aviation American Gin
- 1 tsp Crème de violette
- 1/2 oz Maraschino Liqueur
- 3/4 oz Freshly pressed lemon juice
- 1/4 oz Simple syrup
- In a pint glass, add spirits & mixers
- Fill with ice & shake vigorously
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass
- Garnish with a cherry on a pick
-Christian Krogstad, Founder
Welcome to AviationGin.com.
You must be of legal age to purchase alcohol to view this website.
Please verify your birthdate: