Aviation Gin Blog
I’ve Got a Death Grip on Summer
I’m not ready to leave summer behind. I’ll go kicking and screaming into fall and winter. To prove it, you can find me clinging on to all my summer favorites like flip flops, sun dresses and popsicles. While some of the best summer fruits and berries are hard to find, you can still easily get your hands on a pint or two of blueberries. Below is my recipe, adopted from this recipe, for Aviation Blueberry Pops. Make up a batch and then enjoy them in the last of the summer sun rays.
- 1 cup Fresh blueberries
- 1 cup Freshly pressed lemon juice
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Aviation American Gin
- Lightly muddle the blueberries so that most of the berries are juiced but some chunks remain
- Add lemon juice, sugar, water and gin
- Stir until sugar dissolves
- Pour into popsicle molds and let freeze
– Kelly Sanders, Head of Marketing
Welcome to AviationGin.com.
You must be of legal age to purchase alcohol to view this website.
Please verify your birthdate: