Aviation Gin Blog
Frozen Watermelon Cooler
A quick cocktail for hot days, the Frozen Watermelson Cooler.
3 cubes Frozen watermelon
3 cubes Fresh watermelon
1 1/2 oz Aviation American Gin
- Cube the watermelon and freeze.
- Put the frozen and fresh cubes along with the gin into a blender and blend away.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- Depending on how you like the consistency of your drink you can add more or less frozen or fresh watermelon or more or less Aviation American Gin for that matter!
- Be sure to pick out the seeds.
- Try adding a mint leaf or perhaps an edible flower as a garnish
- Consume whilst wearing pin curls and red lipstick
– Tammy Beers, Finance
Welcome to AviationGin.com.
You must be of legal age to purchase alcohol to view this website.
Please verify your birthdate: