Aviation Gin Blog
DIY – Cocktail Cherries
I was recently inspired by a Liquor.com article featuring Daniel Shoemaker’s delicious brandied cherries. With my love for DIY projects and my sincere dedication to the art of cocktails, I spent a Sunday making his recipe. Give it a try and use them as a garnish in an Aviation Cocktail or as a homemade gift. Not a bad way to spend the afternoon!
- 1 1/2 oz Aviation American Gin
- 1 tsp Crème De Violette
- 1/2 oz Maraschino Liqueur
- 3/4 oz Freshly pressed lemon juice
- 1/4 oz simple syrup
- In a pint glass, add spirits & mixers
- Fill with ice & shake vigorously
- Fine strain into a chilled cocktail glass
- Garnish with a brandied cherry on a pick
-Alex Hutchinson, Marketing Intern
Welcome to AviationGin.com.
You must be of legal age to purchase alcohol to view this website.
Please verify your birthdate: